The Making of "Collection Day" - Full Cut!



When I was making Collection Day, Tanner Smith was documenting the whole process and creating (per my request) episodes around all ten of our shooting days. Those have been previously "collected" (yes, I did go there) in this playlist, but if you'd like to see the non-episodic version, Tanner has created such a thing and posted it on his YouTube channel.

Even if you have no interest in the film, you might want to check it out anyway. There's always something to learn about filmmaking watching someone else do it. And for those of you concerned about my dry presentation on my instructional videos, watch this video. I'm a little less dry.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Just finished watching over the course of the morning, looked like everyone involved had a great time. Really enjoyed collection day