$4 Zoom H1 Shockmount Arrives!


I had a question a few weeks back about finding an inexpensive Zoom H1 Handy Recorder shockmount. I've always referred people to DSLR Film Noob's version, be he has been sold out for awhile, which sent me poking around eBay. I found one for $4, ordered it, and it arrived just in time for Christmas!

This shockmount isn't made for the H1, but it appears to be large enough (according to the specs) to hold it and give access to the record button. Before I could pull it out of the packaging, I noticed the fine print located at the bottom of the card. True to form, it provided for some very humorous reading. It states:

Capacitor microphone, recording the microphone, studios, computer K song first professional microphone shockproof clip. We always do the most professional computer peripheral microphone K song accessories. For your singing more add presence.


Sounds good! Watch for a video review coming soon.

Comments

Tuvan said…
That's pretty funny. I wonder if they used google translate... And what in the world is K song?? Karaoke?
Scott Eggleston said…
These wacky translation almost deserve their own video...
Unknown said…
Do it! The Real Lost in Translation: A Frugal Filmmaker Film!

That will be humorous to say the least! Do it!