Q&A: How Do I Make Money?



A question on a lot of minds is how to parlay this whole YouTube thing into a viable income stream. Personally, I would love for YouTube filmmaking to be my full time job. Until that dream happens I work full time (not making videos), and tinker to try and figure out how to make money from the wild-west known as online video.

In this Q&A, I explain exactly how I'm making some money (it's no big secret, really) and the different entities that involves. Size does matter in this case, and the more regular eyeballs you can get on your content the more money you make. I go into more detail in the video, but that's the stripped-down version.

If you have a question you'd like to see answered on this show, please email me at thefrugalfilmmaker(at)gmail.com. I'll try to answer you in person as well, but email is the best way to make it onto the show. Thanks!

LINKS REFERRED TO IN THIS VIDEO

Suction Cup Camera Mount
Newwer CN-90F Follow Focus Fix
Collection Day (featuring Rachel Van Hampton)
Invader
The Making of Invader
Frugal Crane 2.0


Comments