Monday, August 13, 2012

Recap Q&A: Favorite Filmmaker Apps?

RSS Readers: Click on the title above to reveal the hidden video.

Facebook Group:
Twitter Feed:

Frugal Filmmaker T-shirts (new logo)!

Pegasus 7" SD monitor with AV inputs - $60

Free online movie scheduling software

DSLR Debate

DVXUser forum

HV20 forum

Painter's Pole Mic Adapter

Balanced audio (XLR) explanation

5 screenwriting software applications un $50

Revenge of the great Zacuto shootout with Steve Weiss

Imitating anamorphic lenses on the cheap - part 2

How to 48-hour film / Indy Mogul Games winners

All cheap mini ball heads are not created equal

Solve low memory error problems in Sony Vegas Movie Studio

Keep creating even in the face of criticism

$1 Budget: suction, squirt, clamp that bin!

How to make a PVC microphone stand

Deadcat review

onOne DSLR camera remote pro introduction

Sony Vegas: Ken Burns Effect

So you want my job: screenwriter

Adapting Cokin P-filters to 4x4" matte boxes


Martin said...

My favorite filmmaking apps:
* ProPrompter Pro (tho I think there's a free version too) - I even built my own magnifying teleprompter hardware to house the iPhone using this app -
* Storyboard from cinemek HD (I can't draw so I love this)
* FiLMiC Pro - improves built in app with focus & exposure lock, WB etc.
* 8mm - great fake reto look - useful if you need b-roll that is supposed to be old and you want to do it quickly.
* iMovie for iOS - still can't believe I can edit on my iPhone
* Magic Bullet Movie Looks HD

Inkeye said...

Some apps I've downloaded from another site's post about time-lapse are:

Star Walk - great app for the night sky

Sun Seeker - will tell you about sun rise and sun set and give you additional info such as sun position during the day. Would be helpful for planning day shots.

Kessler app - time-lapse calculator and level

Shot Lister - planning out the days shots

HDSLR Slate - not my favorite but it might be worth it for someone

Weather Apps


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...