Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Almost There

I know it's been awhile since my last Frugal Filmmaker episode and for that, I apologize. I've been trying to get the bugs worked out of my latest build (can you guess what it is?) and after a few weeks of testing, lots of swearing and four redesigns later, I finally had a breakthrough. It's not perfect, but it does work well enough to reveal. I'm getting the feeling this gizmo will have an update to make it work better, but I can see revisiting many Frugal Filmmaker devices with improved versions.

Stay tuned!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

Looks like a steadycam/ glidecam.

Anonymous said...

Agreed... it does look like a steadycam. Can't wait to see it.

Anne O. Nymous said...

Is it one of those snorricams?

Anonymous said...

When will this be available? Any idea on the ETA?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...