Scott's Super Screenplay Seminar!



No, I'm not plugging anything. I was recently asked to teach a short class on introductory screenwriting and this is the Powerpoint presentation that I used. I've included it here for the students of the class (who have homework) as well as anyone else who might be interested.

The class only runs for two nights (one week apart) and I freely admit this is barely enough time to learn to spell screenplay, let alone how to write one. I was just hoping to shove people in the right direction. If they really wanted to learn something, this should be a good jumping-off point. Things seemed to go well enough. We'll see how many people return with pages next week.

If you are having trouble reading some of the screenplay excerpts, click on the 'expand to full screen' icon in the lower right corner of the player. That should take care of the problem.

Comments