Andrew Sellers' PVC Light Stand

Hiya Scott! I just recently discovered your YouTube channel and I dig your work. The day I first watched your PVC light stand build, I built two of them. I decided to add more legs for stability, like you suggested, but didn't want to wait for a tee clamp and I also wanted not just three but four legs. So I came up with a small modification that changes nothing about how the original pieces are cut or arranged, but instead adds a cross to the top of the first pole and built two new legs in the same manner as the originals. It makes for a really stable structure and weighting super easy. Hope you like it and keep it up with the brilliant tutorials!

Comments

Unknown said…
That is pretty sweet. I had been toying with a similar idea and Im glad someone had the cojones to do it.