I was inspired by your Camera Stabilizer Rig from your YouTube video. I made some modifications.
The first one was to move the mounting point to the front frame. This gave me the ability to reach the buttons with my thumb.
The second was to shorten the frame a bit. Instead of 6" pieces, I went with 5" pieces on the vertical poles. Instead of the 4" pieces, I went with 3 1/2" pieces. This also was to allow me to reach the camcorder controls with my thumb.
Finally, I replaced t-joints for all but one of the elbow joints. This gives me the ability to mount the flashlight piece you mentioned in your video.
Again, thanks for posting your video. I look forward to viewing more of your tips.