Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Call to All Filmmakers: Send Me Your Production Photos!

Scott Eggleston directs a scene from Middle of Nowhere, while the crew (Doug Clift and Russ Hansen) ponders the wonderful paycheck they are about to receive.

In an effort to make Film Flap a little more relevant to the low-to-no budget community, I have a proposition for you all. Send me a production photo of a project you are currently working on or just completed, and I will post it here along with a link to your website or blog. I can't guarantee you'll be deluged with traffic, but maybe it will help develop a sense of community as we become more aware of each other and what we are doing.

I've started by posting a shot from my last short movie, Middle of Nowhere, which I'm sure you're all tired of hearing me prattle on about (hey, self promotion, man!). It doesn't have to be a great shot, but hopefully it shows you doing something cool with a camera or yelling at your actors. You can send me as many pics as you please, but I'll probably just pick one.

Film Flappers Unite!

2 comments:

Josh Johnson said...

Dude, this is a cool idea! The only problem I see is I will be distracted from filmmaking so I can pose for a cool shot for film flap...

Although, maybe the director pointing shot can be rechristened as the "Film Flap Shot"

:)

Scott Eggleston said...

Hmmm...I like that.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...