My Top Ten Movie List of Top Ten Movie Lists



This may get my "lazy post of the week award", but I've noticed that several creative top ten lists have popped up over the years, and they can be quite entertaining. They cover all sorts of categories, and I have compiled a list of these (complete with links) that should keep you busy for a few minutes or so.

The good ones have pictures of each film, while the best contain actual video clips. My criteria was that each list had to have commentary, and could not be just "The top ten (insert movie type) films of all time." The envelope please...

10. Movie Weapons of All Time
9. Movie Spaceships
8. Movie Retards
7. Movie Fights
6. Movie Opening Scenes
5. Violent Death Scenes
4. Greatest Film Speeches and Monologues
3. Worst Portrayals of Technology in Film
2. Most Horrific Plane Crashes
1. Movie Cars 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1

Comments