The Frugal Filmmaker on Film Thrive Podcast!


Just in case you haven't tired of listening to me talk, I was recently interviewed by Arel Avellino on his Film Thrive Podcast. He contacted me via Skype and I had a pleasant forty-five minute conversation with him about some core values of Frugal Filmmaking that I've been preaching for a few years now.

If you have the time and are interested about some of the origins concerning this blog and the YouTube videos that go with it, you may want to give this a listen. I'm not sure how well I come across, but always enjoy blabbing on and on about what can be done on a tiny budget.

Be sure to check out the other podcasts on Film Thrive. Arel has interviewed some interesting folks and they each have something of value to contribute to the filmmaking conversation.

Comments